Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Transformation


When I conformed to this world,
When both of my feet were whirled, 
I accepted less than I deserved, 
My vision overshadowed what I observed. 

Everything was simply just fine, 
I didn't receive what was mine, 
I walked life's journey shortchanged, 
My circumstances were unchanged, 

When your life starts to foreshadow, 
The shining light casts a shadow, 
People start to look at you funny, 
Just when your world gets sunny. 

It wasn't up until I cared less, 
Everyone is in some sort of a mess, 
It's a miracle, eyes have not seen, 
Some people work hard just to stay clean. 

I changed my mind and my life,  
I claimed what's mine and my wife, 
I'm attacked for my strong core, 
I'm dearly loved and I deserve more. 

Transformation 

No comments:

Post a Comment