Monday, August 17, 2015

Last Summer

Last Summer you passed me by,        Last Summer you caught my eye,          You kept me up day and night,     Suddenly all my days were filled with light. 
                                 
What an amazing woman I thought,  My soul you touched and your eye I caught, 
With you nothing will ever stand on my way,                                                     
That day I met you, was the best day. 

The way we held hands is still stuck in my mind, 
Great ways to bring a smile, you always find,
Together we gave away great things, 
Happiness and joy you daily bring. 
                                                    
Until this day I know, I'm living a dream,                                                 
Just to make you smile, I won't miss a thing, 
With you nothing will ever stand on my way,                                                      
That day I met you, was the best day. 
     
With you I see an open door,                
You give me love and so much more,                                                                                                          With lots of love both our hearts fill,                     
After all these years when I don't see you, I miss you still. 
                                     
Even when you're far away I feel you near,                                                    
Even in your absence, my heart always cheer, 
With you nothing will ever stand on my way,                                                   
That day I met you, was the best day.     

Last Summer 
(Kyrielle Poem) 

No comments:

Post a Comment