Sunday, August 23, 2015

An Opportunity

have something to say, 
I have stories to tell,
Before you, I have poetry to lay, 
This is my place to dwell,  

Don't cease me this opportunity, 
To store my stories in history, 
To bring unity in this community, 
A solution in every mystery. 

Don't cease me this opportunity, 
Let my poetry motivate various artists, 
Let me be the catalyst of common unity, 
Let my words rescue them when times are the hardest. 

If the world miss this there'll be poetry half recited, 
There'll be melodies half sung, 
This poetry will keep communities united, 
There'll be desire like that poet who's still young. 

Some people still have their canvases half painted, 
Some have greatest stories that are untold,
These words will create their worlds and canvases will be repainted, 
This is my story and their story only just half told. 
 
An Opportunity 

No comments:

Post a Comment