Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Perfect Peace

My mind is filled with perfect peace, 
Perfect peace that passes understanding, 
Contagious joy my life constantly release, 
My thoughts within overflows where I'm standing. 

I can feel the joy of quietness within, 
The voice of love overflows my soul, 
Mountains move before my journey begin, 
Rest in stormy times to reach my goal. 

Lift me high to Your rest to be the best, 
Make a way through life's valleys, 
Let me lie upon Your chest, 
You're the best amongst all the daddies. 
 
You clarify all the world's confusions, 
You save and give eternal life, 
You're real amongst this world of illusions,
You're the true meaning of afterlife. 

You restore our inner man, 
You're the lamp of love that shines bright, 
Knowing your heart cuts off the middleman, 
About your face and beauty I'll always write. 

Perfect Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment