Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hidden Treasures

I woke up early in the morning, 
Searching for what I haven't seen. 
The world daily gave me warnings, 
There's somewhere I haven't been. 

The sound waves whispered His name, 
I was astounded by His fame, 
How can people know Jesus? And still don't know why He came. 
Stop the blame game, name and shame you'll never be the same. 

His treasures are for you to find, 
He came to restore sight to the blind, 
He is the light and He is kind. 
In the wind, He opens your mind. 

The more time we spend in His Word, the more treasures we find.
His word has hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
The more time we spend with Him our thoughts get twined. 
He is absolutely awesome and as His child, it's for me to acknowledge. 

Hidden Treasures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment