Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dancing in the Storm

My body movements bring light into darkness, 
Tormented rain that poured down furiously turned to happiness. 
My dance is a reflection of who I am, 
The tension of a groaning humid day gets broken because of who I am.
 
My motion brings the rhythm to every nation and nature. 
My movements permeates joy in this world filled with commotion, 
My physical expression of thoughts brings life to every creature. 
My body is a pen that writes non-verbal words with every motion. 

In the storm I see an opportunity to reflect that strong wind and rain, 
I see lightning, thunder and the snow dismissing every pain. 
The strong sound from heaven interacting with every troubled brain. 
The movement in the sky touching lives to break every chain. 

When the storm was over I felt a kiss gentle touching my skin, 
A still small voice whispering, hold on I made the world spin. 
I then thought of sharing with this troubled world of sin, 
Where can I begin? We were all created to win. 

I moved smoothly and tenderly to tell my story with a dance, 
Telling the world who lives beneath my skin attracted every glance. 
My dance traces the cord that leads to my identity and to every mummer, 
Every joint in my body always interacts with an invisible drummer. 

Dancing in the Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment