Monday, July 13, 2015

Tsunami Love

The phones wouldn't stop ringing, 
WhatsApp messages on my phone, 
I heard the sound of people singing, 
Tsunami love they've always shown, 
Best family I've ever really known, 
The same love originated from above, 
They never leave you on your own, 
A great family with tsunami love. 

The types of gifts they were bringing,
Pink fantastic party that was thrown, 
What an amazing warm, great feeling, 
To other families this love is unknown, 
They walk through life mostly alone, 
This love brings peace like a dove, 
A family friendly peaceful zone, 
A great family with tsunami love. 

Now this is changing everything,
It's diverse from families well known, 
It's the sound of passion I'm hearing, 
My bones share it with their bone, 
My wife to my flesh brings cologne, 
My house is full of freshness thereof, 
This level of caring is homegrown, 
A great family with tsunami love. 

It's love you shouldn't postpone,  
It's either you are in or out, on or off, 
That's the way it has always flown, 
A great family with tsunami love.

Tsunami Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment