Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am sold




I am sold and I've been bought by the highest price
I've been bought by the blood of the lamb
Even though it might be so cold outside these temporary house
I shall feel no cold inside my eternally burning house
Because I have the consuming fire who sees me inwardly 

I am sold 
I never get burned even though the fire is burning all around me
I never feel week coz I'm strengthened by the highest God
I am daily restored by the omnipresent Spirit of the living God
I am constantly renewed by the omnipotent Holy ghost
I am regularly revived by the reviving Holly trinity 
Though the devil spirit wants to temporary rent these house
These house was bought by the omniscient  living God with the highest price 
His divining  purpose is to never rent and abandon these house but to own it forever
But the desires of the  loosing spirit of the serpent 
Is to spiritually and physically destroy these unique building
But these building is fully strengthened and strongly remains' 
Even though the scaffolding is removed away
I have swept my house so clean for it was vulnerable for the Holly Spirit
The imitating devil wants to shame us but we must never be ashamed 
He jealously imitated God and he is the father of all the jealous 
But we must resist and insist not to be used or moved by him  
He will never win our  bodies nor win our souls because he is a loser
He is the most unwelcomed guest in these house
He  is the thief that only come to steal  and kill and destroy
He is the liar and he is the father of all liars
But I am governed by the Holy trinity
I am Agape loved by the owner of these house 
He let me use all the rooms with no rules
I am free and secured in these house 
I am loved and embraced by my daddy God

The rooms are never so full for his blessings in these house I'm in
I mean He gives me more and I always have room for more
He never runs out He always have more 
And the more I give the more I receive 
My capacity is never overflown
There is no scarcity only security in my sweet home
I never feel homeless for I know I have a home
The home sweet home where I'm embraced by my daddy God
There is always grace love peace and happiness in my home
My home sweet home is in heaven
The lost lazy disembodied devil spirit will  never replace the Holy trinity inside me
Because it quickly gets tired while my living God is tirelessely moving within my soul
I am sold and I am bought by the highest price
I have joy peace and happiness in my soul
My peace is made by the pieces of pain
And my peace only comes from the prince of peace

I am sold and I've been bought by the highest price
I've been bought by the blood of the lamb
Even though it might be cold outside these temporary house
I shall feel no cold inside my eternally burning house
Because I have the consuming fire who sees me inwardly

I am sold

 ©Percy Shozi

No comments:

Post a Comment