Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Follow your heart

Follow your heart

Follow your heart no matter where it tells you to go
Follow your dreams no matter what they are
Face your fate coz if you don't nothing else will relate
Follow your burning passion before it's too late

A passion that gives you permission to have sleepless nights
A passion that makes more sense to you than anybody else
A passion that makes you accepted in the beloved
A passion that describes who you are and your believe system
This is a message to myself before you  can choose it to be yours too
This is a diary of my own but because you are  worthert you can own it too
I lost myself in books but found myself in words
Words clarify who I am and without them life is meaningless
I used to live to be accepted by other people and that's where I rejected my dreams
Know life is not what it seems beyond what we see there is more we can be
We can strip the the fat from the lean and do what we believe in
And also find the facts in between that is hidden within
The vision we redeem and the agony of choice we shouldn't have chose
Yours is just a mind and mine is just a voice it's all that we choose
But when we love what we do and do what we love we have nothing to lose
We love with a heart that would rise like a song in flight
On the flesh of back if it's love that we lack
Than we walk with the pain that we see
Love exchange that we spite
As we walk through indecision fading in fright
We ride the crest of intuition on the journey of this life

And by the hands of the infinite we hear the cries of the rest
Weighed down by their intelligence submitting to this test
But if we follow our heart our fate will reveal itself
People will always suggest our dreams
Only us that will be left alone with them to digest
My parents thought I would be the great doctor and they were right
Distrust and caution are the parents security but I knew I was also right
They never saw music and my writing skills as a sustainable career but I did
My friends thought I would be a great lawyer and they were right too
I loved history I got an A symbol without writing any notes
But that was a symbol that I am free to be whatever I desire to be
I never went into any fancy school but I've found myself in the University where we gathered together with the students who were from multiracial
Funny enough I was teaching them the novel they never had enough time to touch
They thought I was one of their group from fancy schools but I wasn't I just believed in myself and followed my heart
Ships may look good in the habour but that not what they are made for
For people who are free and who aim to remain so are like
A well organized and armed militia and that is their best security
My heart is completely in art and I will never unfollow my heart
And when I pray I follow my knees coz that's where the keys of my success are

At school they taught us  to think beyond the box but I always knew there was no box at all we are limiting the power invested in our minds
Human beings are smarter than machine because they created them
I believe in archiving beyond any human being's imagination
My colleague once said I have too much confidence when I said I can be the CEO for our firm and he was right so was I
Two important days in any human's life are the day that they are born
And the day they discover why there is no limit and there is no beyond the sky
For the sky is transparent it is just the reflection of the sea that we see
What we see is way more than what we can be
We ought to be the change that we want to see in others and I am the change that I want to see in you because I followed my heart
Your success is direct proportion to my success
I followed my heart because wherever I go it always there with me
I followed my heart because it will never give me the wrong direction but only the doubting of my mind
I suggest that you do the same do what's right and brings light that will take you to great height

Follow your heart


 ©Percy Shozi

No comments:

Post a Comment