Saturday, November 18, 2017

Blogger Stopped Upgrading


Due to a constant change and upgrades of iOS in iPhones, 
Blogger couldn’t keep up with the challenge, 
So every post I’ve put on my blog, the blogger app just crashed, 
I know right! I write everyday but it looks like technology can’t keep up. 

What did I learn from all this? 
If you’re exposed to a new environment, 
You have to keep up with that environment that you’re exposed to, 
If you have a job to do and you’re not qualified, 
Train more, do more and be more in that job. 

As believers we believe in changing the atmosphere, 
But if you’re a nonbeliever you just have to rock that environment, 
Be the best thing around, a bigger person, 
Be cool and all that but just rock that place. 

I believe that if I’m not bringing anything different to an environment then there’s no point for me to even be there, 
I hope that my words speak volumes into your life, 
I don’t care about recognition and all that, 
I just want to make an impact even if it’s in one person’s life. 

I’m allergic to negativity, negative thoughts, negative energy and all that, 
I’m addicted to positivity, positive thoughts, positive energy, positive comments and positive lifestyle, 
I want to leave this world better than it was,    
Everyday I aspire to make an impact in someone’s life, online or offline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment