Monday, May 29, 2017

Contagious Joy


Being in total unflappability allows those around us to also have strong personalities, 

Choosing joy over everything else is the best gift we can ever give ourselves and our children.  


I'm content, I'm joyful, life is so wonderful, 

I have beautiful, intelligent and going to be successful girls, 

One may ask how do I know these things? 

Parents have hopes and dreams for their kids and sometimes you can just sense all the greatness amongst them.  


My humble boastings would be;

Both my wife and I were very smart at school, 

We both received high grades while we were in different ends of the earth, 

Why am I telling you this? I'm glad you asked, 

I believe that or children will both have our brains each and more. 


Having kids with a woman I love contributed immensely in my life I think, 

I'm building an empire not just for me but for my family, 

I have joy deep down in my soul, 

I even have more restful nights than when I was growing up.

I just know deep inside me that things are going to be alright and wonderful the more we live. 

✍πŸΏπŸ‘¨πŸΎπŸ’»πŸ˜ƒ

  

Contagious Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment