Friday, March 3, 2017

Words Count

It is in poetry where I started to count words, 
They say sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me. That's a lie. 
Words can make or break a person, 
Be Careful of each and every little thing you do and every word you say,
They say actions speak louder than words, which means your movements are part of writing the history for this world. 

Instead of just keeping quite when we don't have positive words to say, 
We also stand still until we have a plan for our next move, 
Think before you speak, speak life in another person's life, 
Think before you move, move with passion, diligence and intentionality. 

Words Count 

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete