Sunday, October 30, 2016

We Gonna Fly So High

We gonna fly so high in the sky, 
And nobody will ever understand why 
Our feet refuse to stay on this solid ground,
I hear the sound of my people, all around. 

"You've lifted us up so high", they say, 
Hey, I'm just a boy who fell in-love I'd say, 
It's not about colour, nor statement, nor proving a point, nor trying to rewrite the history of this world, 
I just needed someone who really rocks my world. 

Who will hold my hand, and understand each and every dream in my heart, 
Then love each and every piece of art, I'll ever start, 
Someone who will rise where I rise and fall where I fall, 
Except I'll lift my hand so high and make her stand so tall. 

Someone the day will never pass, without them invading my mind, 
Someone who is kind enough that I had to fly up so high to find and now our hearts are intertwined, 
If you ask me of her colour, I'll tell you it's love, 
'Cause that's the colour we co create, love. 

I'm gonna hold her hand even when we don't understand, 
And tell her that everything is gonna be alright, if she just holds my hand, 
We gonna get on that plane and go wherever we need to go, as long as we're together, 
Our love will remain and sustain forever. 

We Gonna Fly So High 

No comments:

Post a Comment