Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Be a Difference

Water stagnation occurs when water stops flowing. Other contaminants then start polluting it. 
When you don't challenge yourself enough, don't work hard enough or do nothing at all! You start getting bad friends who will influence you badly. Don't let outside sources destroy the only life you have. Move to the right direction, be a difference, be bold, fight for your dreams. It's not going to be easy I know. But that's where the value of whatever you'll be doing is. It's all worth it. 😃
On the 26th of November in Hillcrest Library come and see my dreams I've been fighting for. This is my second book launch and it's going to be bigger and better. This is just the beginning baby. I have a lot to offer this world. Be there and I'll give you a day to remember and treasure for the rest of your life. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment