Friday, October 16, 2015

Wedding Things

Before my wife and I got married, 
We were told that we gonna model this marriage thing, 
We are going to help lots of couples love well,
We were told that our awesomeness will draw people together, 

That's an awesome prophecy and now that we've been married for almost three years, 
Our bridal party is also getting married, 
They were not just our bridal party,
They are our best friends and we love them so much. 

I'm overwhelmed with love for these people, 
I wish them all the very best for their future plans, 
I pray that we have smart answers every time they seek words of wisdom, 
Advise to carry them through like how to love well. 

Nobody is an expert when it comes to these things, 
But I'm pretty sure we can all learn from one another,
We can wisely advise each other, recommend books and movies to watch. 
I love it when people love each other. 

Love one another, it's a commandment not even a request, 
Not from me but from God Himself, Love one another as I have loved you! 
I love and like my wife and baby Nala freely, 
Two weeks in a row we've been enjoying...

Wedding Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment