Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Book is Coming

One day I told myself, I need to write, 
I know they're waiting for a book, 
I had it published, now selling worldwide, 
Again I told myself, I need to write. 

I love motivational poetry, painting, music and dance, 
I created projects that married all the forms of art I'm into. 
I went to a studio and created a unique sound, 
I painted, wrote lyrics, played instruments, wrote more motivational poetry and danced. 

I want to see the world singing, writing, painting and dancing , Moving towards victory, 
The story that you tell yourself will manifest in your life,  
People that you hang around with will shape who you'll become. 
Who are your friends? How are they contributing in your life?

What you're agreeing with will shape your perception, 
The information that you're exposed to will shape your world view, 
Rest assured more books, albums, talk shows and movies are coming, 
I want to help young adults make better choices in life. 

The Book is Coming

No comments:

Post a Comment