Thursday, March 5, 2015

New Beginnings

For years I've been writing chapters in my life, 
But this year is a new beginning for a new book, 
Holding hands walking in faith with my wife, 
Listening to that small voice telling us where to look. 

I'm international with all my decisions, 
I think generational in each and every step I take, 
Today I'm ending my old job heading to new provisions,
I'm so excited I'm even writing about this decision I had to make. 

It's time to rise above and make old things new, 
My past experience working for the goodness of my future, 
Closing an old life is never easy but joy reminds you what you gonna do, 
Closing an old book of ordinariness and extraordinariness coming sooner. 

Guess what this year is yours too, 
It's time for a new exciting journey, 
God built and launched this year for you, 
Faces of a good person are many. 

You waited, you were patient, the time has come,
The world is waiting for you to live greater everyday,
Walk this journey with a dance as if there's always a drum,
It's time for you to start a new way and for you to stay.  

New Beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment