Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Heart Captured You

I saw your smile,
I saw you move,
I saw you deeper,
I saw more of you,
When I talked to you,

I saw the real you,

I went beyond flesh,
Forgot about your looks,
I saw something fresh,
Forgot about you hips,
Forgot about your lips,
I thought of a kiss,
A kiss for your soul,
That touches your heart,

I lost myself in you,
I saw nothing else but you,
But when I left you behind,
Memories were like a photograph in my mind,
I couldn't let go of you, or even admit that I've lost you,
How could I lose you without winning you from the start!?
I'm craving for the inner you,  
A taste of your tongue,
A glimpse of your intense look,
A feel of your body,
Your body was so fortunate for such an exposure,
Your gorgeousness, your uniqueness, your gentleness,
Your kindness, you're heaven on earth,
I worship the ground that you are walking on,
If anybody asked me to describe God I'll describe you,
You are the image of God, with you my life is complete,
Your spirit catalyzes my strength and courage,
Your smile makes my planet rotate,

I want nobody else to be my soulmate but you,
I'm craving for your love,
My pen can't let my paper go,
My poem can't let my partner go,
My mind can't let you go,
My body can't let your body go,
My soul can't let your soul go,
My heart wouldn't let you go,
My voice can't let your melody go,
My heart couldn't love anybody else but you,
My heart saw you,
My heart loved you,

My Heart Captured You

No comments:

Post a Comment