Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I'm a Teacher She's a Student

I teach her how to truely love, 
Moving intentionally and above. 

A student and a teacher of love. 

Throwing objects in the air, 
Educating her as I'm there, 
A real father who truly care, 
Chasing her around the driveway, 
Helping her with smart things to say, 
Enjoying life as we laugh and play, 
Reading to her, I can do this all day. 

She's the teacher I'm the student, 
Her focus is not to be fluent, 
Every day is no aim to be brilliant, 
She creates her own amusement. 

A toddler who can really run. 

She gives me so much fun, 
Tickling, giving smiles before the sun, 
Understanding that she's the one,
Dancing with her gives me direction, 
Every day I feel a deeper connection, 
Nothing will stop this love reflection,  
Till the end of time, I'll be her protection. 

I'm a Teacher She's a Student 

No comments:

Post a Comment