Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Roar of a Lioness

The world is astounded by your beauty, 
Heaven knows you're your parent's cutie,  
Everyday we just want to snuggle and kiss you. 

Rivers of love are flowing within our family, 
Open hearts are what makes this galaxy, 
Age didn't stop you from walking, 
Reading and playing got you talking. 

Over the years I wanted you to be the first born from my wife, 
Freedom is in knowing you've got a partner for life. 

Apparently you know exactly what you want. 

Listening to you sing melts my heart, 
Inviting you to my arms as we co-create this piece of art, 
Out of all the people I know you don't compromise, 
No, you don't stop until we hear your cry and wet your eyes, 
Everyday you play with iPhones, MacBooks and pianos then shout, 
Somehow your confidence really freaks me out, 
Singing, reading and leading will be your thing no doubt. 

The Roar of a Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment