Friday, April 1, 2016

Our Story in Years

In 2007 during the choir tour I first saw you, 
In 2008 we went to Pretoria and sat together, 
In 2009 in Cape Town we climbed Lion's Head and had lots to do, 
In 2010 we watched the World Cup and now have lots to remember. 

In 2011 we went to Malaysia, learnt to cook and enjoyed songs I composed, 
In 2012 in Singapore I proposed and we had an amazing traditional wedding, 
In 2013 we had our western wedding and our old live's chapter was closed,
In 2014 Nala was conceived and new chapters began for us to be reading. 

We're celebrating our wedding anniversary today, 
The stories of our journey are written in my heart, as well as your name,  
I'm looking forward to more days like this special day, 
If I could do it all over again I'd do it exactly the same. 

Our Story in Years 

No comments:

Post a Comment