Friday, January 22, 2016

Living Offline

When you don't see me online, 
When I don't share, tag or post, 
You haven't seen me for a longtime, 
There are things that matter the most. 

I have a big family to feed and lead, 
A wife to love and a daughter to raise, 
I have lots of books to write and read, 
Artists to manage in different ways. 

I have an organisation to run, 
I also have a business to grow, 
So while you're having fun, 
I'm building on what I know. 

I've shared less pictures than I own, 
Special moments are in memory, 
Some in my Mac some in my iPhone, 
This is just the beginning of my story. 

The greatest part is that it involves you, 
In the midst of my busyness I'll share, 
I'll contribute somehow in whatever you do, 
We might not have met but I really care. 

Living Offline

No comments:

Post a Comment