Friday, July 20, 2012

Home where I belong

No matter how far you are away from home
No matter how cold you are and need to be warm
No matter how thirsty you are for the strange throne
No matter how rich you are to buy the strange throne
You will always come back home

Home is pictures of memories on the wall.
Home is sleeping in my own bed.
Home is waking up to the smell of mom's cooking.
Home is coming home to my mom's bakings.
Home is sharing the holidays with family.
Home is playing the piano in the living room.
Home is where I belong, I will always come back home.

Home is where I feel safe to say my opinion
Home is the absence of judgement and resentments
Home is breakfast, lunch and super
Home is sleeping anywhere around the house
Home is constant meetings of renovating the house
Home is a combination of tough love and soft love
Home is bad times, worst times, good times and best times
Home is where I belong all the time of my life
Home is having dreams, supported visions and guidance
Home is sharing the innermost feeling of your heart without judgement
Home is interlocking hands and intertwining ideas
Home is the rhythm of music and the movement of dance
Home is warmth only through binding and finding one goal
Home is hugging and kissing each other and having roles
Home is reminding each other how much we love one another
Home is showing how appreciating we are of each other
Home is crying with me when I'm sad and laughing with me when I'm happy
Home is always picking the same side as long it's for the family

Home is not geographical but intellectual
Home is not just physical but emotional
Home is not the house but warmth in the house
Home is not throwing things at each other
Home is not stealing from one another
Home is not cursing one another but blessing one another
Home is not fighting for food but fighting to get food for each other
Home is not receiving but giving with all of your heart
Home is not a place where you get rich but blessing them with your riches
Home is not a place you will showcase your brightness but providing light through your kindness.
Home is not where you invest for royalties
Home is not for me but for us
Home is opening doors not closing them
Home is where I belong and at home I feel strong, because when you feel loved you feel the power invested in you rise
Home is a place of love, peace, happiness, forgiveness, kindness, hope and understanding
Home is the place I can call home because of it warmth
Home is where I belong

 ©Percy Shozi

No comments:

Post a Comment