Saturday, September 6, 2014

Don't Steal My Dream

I've heard that you are only here to steal.
I've heard that you are only here to kill.
I've heard that you are only here to destroy.
But hey! Don't steal my dream.

You've asked me where I was going; I told you the future.
You've asked me how I was gonna get there; I gave you directions.
You've asked me who my mentor was; I gave you His contacts details.
Now you want me to fall in your trap.

Your aim is for me to lose my identity,
Only 'cause you already lost your integrity.
I'm not like you and I never wish to be,
I'm not ostracised by my father like David was.

At times I wonder if you thought you are like my Daddy,
Because surely you know that He was here before you.
Sometimes I wonder if you could never sing the way you did,
Maybe you wouldn't think that you had it all.

You want everyone to be thrown away,
'Cause don't wanna burn in hell alone.
Creating many traps, teaching people not to obey,
'Cause are lost, lazy and scared to be alone.

I've heard that you are only here to steal

I've heard that you are only here to kill
I've heard that you are only here to destroy
But hey! Don't steal my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment